Image Map

Saturday, February 11, 2012

From the Stash: Plastic Bag Storage Tutorial & New Project

A couple weeks ago I shared my plans to solve the problem of our over flowing bottom kitchen drawer. It is amazing, even though we don't get plastic bags when grocery shopping and often say no when asked if we would like them, how many we actually have!
So this drawer is now a much tidier place, and I think is going to become a much more convenient place to keep our dish clothes and towels. :)

To find out how to make your own plastic bag holder click here, or go to the tutorials page and select the appropriate link. You can download or print the tutorial. And if you make your own please link back here, I'd love to see them!

I have a few projects up my sleeve for this coming week, but it is going to be a busy one, so I will see what I have time for and share towards the end of the week! Have you entered the giveaway yet? You only have a couple more hours :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)