Image Map

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tea for Two... or Five

I had a heartsy credit leftover from a deal that didn't work out, and when I saw loose leaf teas - I just had to take a look. I received them in the mail yesterday, and along with the Nettle Leaf (good for pregnant bellies), Black Chai (my all time favourite) and Chocolate Strawberry (mmmm) the seller threw in two samples: Women's Revival Blend and Cinnamon Orange. I got the teas from here, and I'm excited to give them a try (the black teas sparingly of course because of Pip).

What are you having for tea time today?

I'm headed to Orillia today straight after work - my baby brother is home for the week and I haven't seen him since Christmas!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)