Image Map

Friday, February 17, 2012

Vintage Sewing Accessories

Receiving sewing or general crafting supplies as hand-me-downs from older generations is always something I love. Recently my grandmother moved to a new place, and she had to reduce the things she took with her. Because she is not crafting much anymore I took some of her sewing/knitting supplies. And while going through the sewing box I came across a few very sweet vintage items to add to my growing collection (from my other grandmother and nana).




And I'm headed off to work for the 6th day in a row, wish me luck! I think it's going to be a tiring one :) TGIF for sure this week.

Happy Friday
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)