Image Map

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Enchanted Blog Award

I made a new blog friend recently. I forget how I came across her blog, but at the time she had only written two posts. I couldn't get over how cute her sock creatures were and started following her blog, RAWR Creatures, right away. Jayme is a pretty kicking fellow Canadian, and I was so honoured to find out she awarded me the Enchanted Blog Award, here. Thanks so much Jayme!


The Rules of this Award are as follows:
  • If you receive the Enchanted Blog Award, please post the thumbnail into a blog post, along with the link to to the person who awarded it to you.
  • Don't pass the award back to the person who sent it.
  • Pass the award on to a fellow blogger or few (optional).
I would like to pass this award on to:

Ada at Of Woods and Words
This is another new blog I found recently, the combination of her writing skills and interesting stories of her cabin life make this a wonderful read!
&
Brydie at CityHippyFarmGirl
Interested in local food combinations and creations? This lovely lady has done everything from sour-dough bread (of all kinds) to off-the-cuff desserts with only fresh and local ingredients!

I would certainly encourage a visit to each of these lovely ladies (including the nominator:), it is bound to be worth your time! Check back tomorrow for exciting blog anniversary fun!
xox

2 comments:

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)