Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

Getting Organized

This week on the 7 Day Push we are encouraged to Get Organized. I had already decided to tackle my craft corner - which seemed a really daunting task, and this was the push I needed to get started.
Partially in preparation for the arrival of Pip and partially because my crafting area is in desperate need of an overhaul; I decided to take some time and organize it craft by craft and make sure everything has a proper place. To see the complete post click here.

So thanks partially to Pip and to the 7 Day Push I am working towards a cleaner, more organized, and relaxing creative space. I will be posting more of these organizational posts over the next couple months, so stay tuned. And be sure to check out the 7 Day Push for more prompts!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)