Before I became a blogger I had little to no idea what being part of the social media world really meant. I had a personal facebook account and an e-mail, and after signing up for blogger felt like I was taking a big step!
Now you can find me:
- here, on my blog sharing recipes, crafts, and baby news;
- I contribute to a few other blogs such as RevolutionizeHer, the Seven Day Push, and a new crafty blog coming soon;
- sharing blog updates over on bloglovin;
- tweeting about my life and blog updates over on twitter;
- sharing photos of my crafty endeavors on flickr;
- knitting in the ravelry community as part of a new project - info coming soon!;
- selling (or attempting to sell) some of my handcrafted items on etsy (new shop sections coming soon!);
- pinning things in the world of Pinterest - a recent leap;
- and I am considering creating a Newfoundlander at Heart facebook page.
On the other side of things, there has been a lot of talk recently about negativity in the social media world - especially the blog world. I suppose I haven't been as susceptible to negative comments because my readership isn't as large as some of my blog friends. I have to say I'm sad to hear that there are people out there who have the time and the energy to leave negative comments on other peoples blogs. And that's as much as I am going to say on that topic. If you are feeling a little bit down on the blog world be sure to check out my friend Ashley's Blog Positivity Week!
So far this experience has been an extremely positive one for me, and I'm looking forward to learning more and making more friends. So thanks for following and reading along, and for all your positive comments and feedback - I really truly appreciate it!