Image Map

Thursday, February 16, 2012

On the Fritz


Alright, perhaps that is a little extreme. But I was working on my from the stash project tonight, when my thread got tangled. So I pulled it out, re-thread my machine and tried again, and the same thing happened. Something wasn't right... I took it apart and cleaned under the bobbin holder, and then moved the feed dogs to clean them. And then the feed dogs wouldn't go back up, something broke. :( So I'm not sure if I will get my from the stash project finished, but if I don't I will be sure to share what I have done so far - it is pretty cute, and baby related:)

Anyways, I think I found a couple options for repair, and I'm going to call them tomorrow to try get an estimate. What a let down, but I suppose that is a sign that I am using my machine? Hopefully I can get it fixed in good time!

Hope you had a better Thursday than I. And I'll be back tomorrow with some fun antique sewing trinkets to share :)
xox

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! I hate when any of my stuff breaks down, because it really slows me up too. I hope you can get it fixed quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I've always had really bad luck with getting sewing machines to cooperate. I hope you can get it fixed soon. Don't you hate when projects get held up by something beyond our control?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)