Image Map

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finding Time for Me: with This Enchanted Pixie

What is better than a relaxing Sunday morning at home, with a whole day ahead of you? Well before you tackle that mountain of laundry, or scrub the bath tub take a look at some self-rejuvenating experiences suggested by one of my lovely sponsors Polly. 
---------------------------------------------------
Hi there! I'm Polly and I blog over at This Enchanted Pixie. As well as blogging daily, I also run an indie shop selling my handmade jewellery and I have three kiddos who are home schooled. Life has a tendency to get a little crazy, and 'me time' is often non -existent.

one of my goals for 2012 was to take time off. I know that I'm a better mama and more creative when I take some time out just for me. I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite 'time outs'


Coffee

An hour sitting in a coffee shop, book in one hand, large coffee in the other is a great way to spend a morning. Reading time is rare, so the chance of an uninterrupted hour is a real treat. Plus it's a great chance for a little people watching!

Fresh Air
If I'm feeling in a bit of a creative rut, the best medicine for me is a long walk. The fresh air clears away the cobwebs and the peace gives me space to think. I never fail to come home invigorated and full of new ideas.

Yoga
source
When the stress of everyday life overwhelms me, an hour of yoga is my favourite way to unwind. Yoga lets me tune in, chill out and shape up.

Bubble Bath

at the end of the day when I'm too tired to think, a long soak in a hot bubble bath, book, wine, candles, is my favourite way to relax. it's one of the best guilty pleasures!

What is your favourite 'me time' activity?
---------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much Polly! I totally need to take a few of your me-time activities to heart and practice them on myself! I hope everyone got some inspiration from this, and you should take wander over to Polly's Blog for some more enchanted inspiration!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)