Image Map

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day to You and Yours!

Happy Valentine’s Day! I’m not a big fan of the commercial aspect of Valentine’s Day. I like the idea of spending time together and showing your loved ones just how much you love them. But I don’t like the feeling that I should be going out and buying something made in China that has no personal meaning, just because it is covered in hearts and pink & red. Reggie and I have a pretty quiet evening planned. We are going to make supper together (which we do quite a lot), and then I have a yummy dessert planned - it’s a surprise! But I’ll be sharing the recipe and the outcome tomorrow :)

On a separate note, you should take a wander over to Polly’s Blog, This Enchanted Pixie, she’s having a lovely giveaway and you could win a credit to my shop! And Chrissy, at Whimsical Poppysmic, will be hosting a giveaway, I believe it is starting tomorrow, and I have an item in that one also - something that hasn’t even made it to the shop yet.

I hope your love day is wonderful, however you choose to spend it! Be careful, I hear Cupid's arrows are flying around like crazy today :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)