Image Map

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Obsession Extension

So recently I shared with you about my obsession with buttons. I feel I am not alone in that. But when I was at work the other day I found a little bag of buttons (I work as an Outdoor Educator, but in the off season I work in Outdoor Retail). I asked my manager what she was planning on doing with these buttons (I was hoping to add to my collection), and she said: "why, because you have an obsession with them?" Turns out she had recently read my blog, and was giving me a bit of a hard time. But really I know she loves me, and she let me have the buttons! Thanks Jess :)
Are you shy about admitting any of your obsessions or collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)