Image Map

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Peek into the Pantry



Since I have made a few things that have come primarily from my pantry (Breakfast, Cookies, Newfoundland Bread, Apple Raspberry Crisp) I thought it would be fun to share a photo. A year ago May when I came to live with Reggie I had so many baking items, stored in jars and other containers, they were taking over the kitchen table and counters. I went away for a weekend (to visit my friend Cait), and when I returned Reggie had built me this beautiful shelf, and moved all my jars and containers onto it. What a sweetheart! 

I find that when I keep ingredients tucked away in cupboards and in the fridge, I forget about them. The pantry reminds me, every time I walk into the kitchen, that I have lots of food in the house, I just have to put in a little effort to get it into my belly!

What’s in your pantry?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)