Image Map

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Wool :)

My handspun arrived on Friday from Shawn at Island Sweet. I was so excited! It has been a busy couple of days, so I haven't started to knit the shawl yet, but I am trying to decide what sort of pattern I want to use. Shawn very nicely sent along a pattern, I'm just not sure if it is the one what I want to use. Do you have a shawl pattern you think I should use? Leave it in the comments below, or e-mail me: nfldratheart [at] gmail [dot] com. I would love to hear from you, whether it is about a shawl pattern or anything else, please let me know! :)

And yesterday's tracks revealed! (Photos I did not take are linked below the photo)


[Red Squirrel]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)