Image Map

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Unexpected Love

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and messages I received after my post yesterday! I am so glad that my slower posting pace and less structured focus hasn't turned everybody off! It feels really good to be able to share what I want, when I want to! So big hugs and kisses to all of you!

And perhaps a little catch-up! How is your day/week/summer going? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you have been up to and a link to where I can find you and I'll try to make some time to come say hello. My reader is totally overflowing with unread posts and I get overwhelmed every time I try to get caught up, so I figure this is a better way to find out what is going on in your world!

xox

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! (My reader seems to over flow every Monday because I take a break over the weekend to spend time with my sweet family... So I can only imagine how yours looks!) And I'm a new-ish follower. Here's what I've been up to lately:

    Made matching bulletin/chalkboards.
    http://gourmetbyjanae.blogspot.com/2012/08/matching-bulletin-chalk-boards.html

    Revisited my own set of blogging rules.
    http://gourmetbyjanae.blogspot.com/2012/08/thursdays-thoughts-some-things-i-may-be.html

    Made my favorite Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe.
    http://gourmetbyjanae.blogspot.com/2012/08/food-on-friday-stuffed-bell-peppers.html

    Thanks. And I hope that doesn't add to the other things that are overwhelming to you right now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, babe. This is part of the reason why I am hesitant to take on sponsors or ad swaps. I keep feeling like I won't be able to keep up with it all, and will eventually lose interest in blogging altogether. I'm so glad you've rediscovered why you started blogging in the first place. You're a constant inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)