Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Toes in the Sand

Pip and I just had a little vacation and spent almost a week visiting with family, many of whom live on the other side of the country. It started out as a trip to the cottage for the long weekend, as I found out about more family who were here visiting the trip got longer and longer. We left last Thursday and got back last night, went to four different towns/cottages and visited lots of people! Pip even got to put his toes in the sand and the water. It wasn't his favourite, but he didn't scream!
So we had a busy extended long weekend, but it was great! And now I promise I will get caught up on posting! I have baking, preserving and gardening posts all to share. And depending on how things go I might even have a little sewing to share :)

How was your weekend, long or not?
xox

1 comment:

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)