Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Vision Behind Red Parka Diaries

I have a wonderful lady for you to meet today. She writes a sweet blog full of colour and creativity, read below to learn a little more about her and sign up to win one of her beautiful prints!


You can find Jen here:

Jen's shop Red Parka Designs is filled with colourful, cute designs that are definitely worth a peek! And today she is giving away this sweet print:
This A4 print is from an original illustration by Jennifer Skelly of Red Parka Designs. It is printed on archival, cotton rag paper and will be sent to you from Tasmania in a cello sleeve with stiff cardboard to protect it. See it here.

xox
  







We are gearing up for a great Blog Party in September! Interested in participating? E-mail me! nfldratheart[at]gmail[dot]com :D

1 comment:

  1. everything is so beautiful and unique...but my favourite is The Pod of Whales!!
    tinadmanuel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)