Image Map

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August... Seriously?

Where has the summer gone? Last time I stopped and looked at a calendar it was sometime in June. And now we're at the beginning of August. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I love the change of the seasons and we are coming up on my favourite month and beginning of my favourite season soon, I'm just surprised at how fast the time has flown :)

If you were hoping to get your name out there and sponsor a couple blogs this month, but kinda forgot, you still have time! You can still get September free when you purchase August. See this post for more details.

Also, I am planning a bit of a blog party for September, to celebrate my birthday, wedding anniversary, over a year and a half of blogging as well as the beginning of my favourite season. If you might be interested in helping out in any capacity (giveaway, hosting, promotions), please let me know. You can comment below, or e-mail me!



And finally, the winner of the Celebration Giveaway is....
Chelsea Thom

Thanks so much to everyone who entered and to all the sponsors who offered up an item. And don't forget you still have time to enter This Enchanted Pixie's Giveaway of that beautiful bracelet!

xox
 

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. The summer is slipping away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally keen to help out with your party. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)