Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

Let's Catch-Up

Today I have a little catch-up post, to check in with my sponsors and see what they've been up to recently. Take a look at all the interesting things they have going on, and be sure to follow the links over to their posts!
 ------------------------------------------------------


I've been pretty busy lately redesigning my blog, filling my Etsy Store with some new goodies and enjoying the last days of winter with some trips to the snow. The next few months are the busiest time for my Red Parka Designs so I've also been ordering plenty of stock and beginning to make things for the Christmas markets. Winter is pretty sleepy here in Tasmania but spring is on it's way - time to wake up!
~ Jen

Our summer has been filled to the brim. We've been spending lots of time in our garden and canning lots and lots of tomatoes. We've also been racing against the clock to finish building our egg mobile before our hens are in full laying mode (we gathered our first two eggs this past week). Our family is also gearing up for homeschooling in just a couple weeks. We've managed to put together a complete curriculum from materials we already have on hand, which has been a huge blessing. Be sure to keep up with all that's going on in our lives by visiting our blog, A Heart for Home.
We've also recently opened up sponsor opportunities on our blog and would love to share our growing platform with your blog or business. (We've had over 20,000 unique visitors in the month of August alone!) Check out all the details here.
 ~ Allyson

Well over here I'm sad that summer is coming to an end.  I'll have to go back to work, and Wesley's returning to school and into grade 1 and my little 3 year old Nate is heading into JK! Where has the time gone? But the change will also bring with it fall and my 2 afternoons a week to come home and enjoy some me time and focus more on my blog, shop and self!  I'm really excited.  Hopefully I can get to the summer to do list that seemed to have gotten lost in the shuffle of keeping 2 little boys busy!
~ Tara
------------------------------------------------------

It seems it has been busy summer for everyone! I hope you are finding time to enjoy it :) 

xox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)