Image Map

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pip Update: 3 Months

 From the eyes of a sweet little Pipster

Oh my how time does fly :) I'm already 3 months old! I can hold my head up on my own, and roll onto my side. I can sit up with a little help from pillows and when mama holds me I like to stretch my legs out and stand. Just you wait, before long I'll be running with the big kids. Let's see, what else did I get up to this month... I visited with family, and got to out my toes in the sand.
I also managed to match my thumb to my mouth. Both mommy and daddy were thumb-suckers, so I might as well be too.
Started wearing big boy pjs, only sometimes though. And I love to lay on the couch and wiggle and smile for mama!
I got some hand-me-downs from my uncle Tim, like my hoodie? Do you think if I wear his baby clothes I might grow up to be over 6'6" just like him? (I think my mom and my dad hope not)
And another photoshoot with Molly. I don't know why she has to be in the photos, but mom seems to think it's cute.

There has also been lots of family visits, trips to the market, helping mom make jams and pickles (she says she knows she owes you a post about it), yoga classes and all kinds of fun things. I can't wait to see what next month has in store, I heard something about a hunting trip... ? I'll keep you posted.

xox
Pip

1 comment:

  1. Aw, he is super cute! And I cannot believe how time flew by! He is such a big boy!

    Btw - any news on the package? did you get it?

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)