Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cottage Weekends - gotta love 'em!

A couple weeks ago I mentioned that I was headed to the cottage for the weekend. It was a beautiful weekend full of sunshine, swimming, crafting and delicious food! (it always tastes better at the cottage)
 
 
 
 
 
Reggie spent lots of time fishing, and Gunner hardly stepped out of the water long enough to take a few photos. It was a wonderful weekend, and I am so looking forward to the next one - only a week and a half!

Here's dreaming of blue skies and fresh water! How 'bout you? What are you dreaming of this beautiful summer?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)