Image Map

Monday, July 25, 2011

July Sponsor Spotlight!

Hello! I'm Jennifer from Just Jen. I'm a creative Oregonian girl who's trying to work her way into a creative career. My day job is rather boring, so I'm going back to school this fall to study graphic design! I love praising God, photography, and cuddling with my cat while watching X-Files. Come visit my blog and learn more about my creative inspirations!


I consider myself to be a little bit of everything: a writer, a knitter, a sewer, a feltmaker, a bread baker, a gardener, a traveller and a lover of slowing things down.  The Raw Edge is my attempt to put all my passions into one.  The things I make focus mainly on two things: playing outdoors and treading lightly on our planet. When I was 24 I can remember sitting in a tent in the mountains sewing little stuff sacks out of second hand nylon I scrounged from a local shop; I spent endless hours dreaming of one day having a table with a sewing machine...and now ta-da!  I'm living the dream!

I am Chrissy and blog over at Whimsical Poppysmic. I am a wife and mother and I am a crafter! I love crafting so much that I opened my Etsy shop Whimsical Poppysmic last December! It is so much fun creating new items and getting inspired by everyday life!

Hi! My name is Sarah. I'm a 20 year old college student studying theatre. My dream job would be to live in NYC and work in theatre. I started my blog after a tough breakup, and now I've found a passion about writing about my life and the things around me. I love talking about baking, and I hope one day to go to grad school. Please stop on by - I'd love to be blog friends! :)

Hey! I'm Polly and I blog over at Pixie Mama about my life as a mama, wife and craft-a-holic! I design and create bohemian jewellery and upcycled clothing which I sell in my Etsy Shop –
This Enchanted Pixie. I’d love to get to know you – so please stop by and say hi!

Lindsay is a freelance designer, window display coordinator, photographers assistant, jewelry maker and shop owner. She has always had a wild imagination and tries her hardest every day to make all her dreams come true. She recently quit her full time office job to pursue all she has ever wanted to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aren't they a wonderful bunch? Take a look around their sites, I assure you, you will not be disappointed. :) Interested in being a part of Newfoundlander at Heart? E-mail me, or click here for more info!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)