Image Map

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekend Wedding Update

So I decided since my wedding is coming up (much faster than I am ready for); I thought it would be good to share some of the plans and wedding developments on a weekly basis. How is that for an idea? mmm, I thought you might think so!

So here is a peek of my wedding dress, as well as our wedding colours!
The wedding is in late September, and I have chosen some colours that represent the fall leaves, contrasting the bright autumn sky. I will also be using some natural greens and browns in the decor.

Fall just happens to be my favourite!
xox

2 comments:

  1. Your sneak peak has me wanting to see more! Love those smores in the last post too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! September will come around very quickly, and that's the best time to get married... that's when I did ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)