Image Map

Sunday, July 31, 2011

So Long July...

So as the hottest and driest month this year comes to a close I thought it would be good to do a little review. It was a wonderful month, and despite the hot and the dry I thoroughly enjoyed myself!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Boat rides, strawberry picking, gardening, music festivals, camping and cottaging. I loved every minute of it, surprisingly summer is my least favourite season. But I think I like where I live because of the seasons, if the weather was always the same, I wouldn't have as much to look forward to.

Have you visited my July Sponsors yet? Check them out to the far right, wonderful and inspiring people! Tuesday there will be some new ones :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)