Image Map

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Spreading Canned Love

Remember when I mentioned here, that I would be using these berries for something wedding related? Well take a look...
 
 
 
 
 
That's right, everyone is going to get to go home with a little pot of jam! I am planning on making a number of different flavours. And maybe even some savoury treats salsa, or pickles perhaps? I am of course going to doll them up a little, but we will save those photos for après la célébration!

What is your favourite jam flavour?

2 comments:

  1. What a great wedding favor ~ love them!! Strawberry & blueberry are my favorites... my MIL makes a good pear jam too ~ it's yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)