Image Map

Thursday, July 21, 2011

busy as a bee!

Why is summer always so busy!? I have a lot on the go, and truth be told I had a bit of a melt-down recently. Between being rather busy at work developing and presenting programs, planning my wedding, trying to keep up with blogging and sponsoring, staying in touch with far-away friends, and attempting to eat and sleep on a regular basis... I was a little over-loaded. Unfortunately this meant letting down a couple people I care greatly about, and neglecting to spend time with my best friend and love, Reggie.

Why am I sharing this with you? Because I wanted to explain why my posts have been a little sporadic! I love writing my blog, and sharing my goings on with all of you; I just wanted to let you know that if I don't post for a few days at a time it means I have a lot going on, but I certainly haven't forgotten about you! I adore, and truly appreciate all my readers out there, including those who are too shy to comment :).

And as a bit of an appreciation I am still offering my prints at 50% off! Just use the code PRINT50!

So if you are interested take a look around the Newfoundland Photography section of the Hooked Goods Shop, and see if there is a print you would like! 50% off is a pretty good deal! :)

And thanks again for being such wonderful readers!
xox

1 comment:

  1. Funny thing about summer. You think you have all this time, but it turns out you have none at all. And you have an extra few things on your plate by the sound of it. Take time to breathe. I'm sure your faithful blog readers will still be waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)