Image Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Helping out Mama: with This Lovely Life

While I'm waiting for baby to arrive and enjoying those first few moments once Pip has arrived I've got a few wonderful ladies looking after my blog. So grab a cup of tea, sit back, and get ready to meet some fantastic people! 
--------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks ago my friends and I, with the help of her mother-in-law, hosted a successful baby shower for Margot. I already shared some of my party planning tips but I thought it would be fun to expand on some of the other ideas I had, in case you have an upcoming party or shower to organize.

Food

In terms of food, these recipes look particularly perfect for snacking while chatting and getting to know other guests at the party. 
 

  
 


Decorations

Homemade decorations really add a special touch to a shower or party and I think these ideas are so simple and yet sophisticated for any theme or occasion. 
 

Favours & Prizes

Depending on who's attending your shower, these are great ideas for favours and/or prizes. They are easy to take when you leave and have elements of both fun and indulgence. 

 
  
  


Have you ever thrown a shower for a friend or family member? What was your favourite part of the party? I'd love to hear any advice or experiences you have to share! And thanks to Margot for having me over here to guest blog while she is spending quality time with her new babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)