Image Map

Friday, May 25, 2012

Helping out Mama: with This Enchanted Pixie

While I'm waiting for baby to arrive and enjoying those first few moments once Pip has arrived I've got a few wonderful ladies looking after my blog. So grab a cup of tea, sit back, and get ready to meet some fantastic people! 
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey there! I'm Polly and I blog over at This Enchanted Pixie I'm here today to share my super simple chocolate fudge recipe with you. My {almost} 9 year old can make this pretty much by herself, it's quick and easy to make, incredibly tasty and makes a great gift!
All you need:
75g full-fat cream cheese
350g icing {powdered} sugar
1 tbsp cocoa powder
75g chocolate drops
40g butter 6in square cake tin

step one - beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar and cocoa.
step two - melt the butter and sugar then stir into the cheese mixture.
step three - spoon into the greased cake tin, place in the fridge for around 2 hours until the fudge is firm.
step four - cut the fudge into square {this recipe will make around 36 squares} and try not to eat it all at once ;)
I hope you try it out! Let me know if you do - stop by my blog and say hello!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)