Image Map

Friday, March 9, 2012

Thrift Store Finds

Recently Reggie and I have been carpooling in to town on the three days we work in the same city. We are hoping this saves a little on gas, rather than two cars going to roughly the same place. However, I work shorter hours than he does so this sometimes leaves me with a little extra time. I will often walk from my work to his and then wait for home to be done. Yesterday I stopped off at the Salvation Army that just happens to be on the same block as his work. I still had about 30 minutes to kill before he was done so I decided to poke around. And look what I found:
 
 
 
I originally thought I would look for some fun glasses, since we've broken a few and are in need of more glassware, but there weren't any I liked. And then I came across these large wide mouthed jars and figured we could use those. They work splendidly! And in the summer when I'm furiously canning I can use them if need be :) I also found that small hinged jar, which will fit wonderfully in my pantry! I shared my pantry shelf a while back, but I might just share it again, with more detail this time.

I hope you're having a lovely Friday! I'm off to work, see you soon :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. Those are great finds, Margot! I love using jars for, well, just about anything, but they make especially great glasses! Hooray for not only saving as, but also reusing those jars as glassware!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)