Image Map

Friday, March 30, 2012

In the Garden: Sprouting Seeds!

I've decided to bring back the In the Garden series, since I'm gearing up and getting prepared for some time in the garden this summer. I'm hoping to have the energy to tend to the garden while I'm home with Pip, although I might have to enlist some help with the initial planting. Pip is due on May 16th and that is getting pretty close to planting season. We will see how things work out!

Recently I was cleaning the back deck and getting some stuff organized in the backyard and I came across a lovely little surprise:
It seems this little lady was trying to soak up some warmth from the black of the hanger. This was a beautiful day - you can kinda see the laundry in the background flapping in the breeze. It was such a beautiful afternoon :) And I noticed that some of my seeds had sprouted:
More have sprouted since I took this photo. It's pretty exciting to see these seeds starting to sprout and watch them grow and (hopefully) produce lots of yummy veggies for us!

Have you started any seeds yet? What are you hoping to grow this summer?
xox

7 comments:

  1. We started lettuce in our raised bed almost 2 weeks ago, and now I'm getting ready to start the rest of our seeds inside. That's awesome that you already have so many sprouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little plants look like they are off to a great start. I can not wait to see what they produce (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the new look over here! Happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new layout, Margot! I just love watching those little sprouts pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when seedlings start to sprout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, the new layout is really different but pretty!

    My seedlings are starting to sprout, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)