Image Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let's Catch-Up!

Today I have a little catch-up post, to check in with my sponsors and see what they've been up to recently. Take a look at all the interesting things they have going on, and be sure to follow the links over to their posts!
 ------------------------------------------------------

My shop has relaunched and filled with tons of fun prints and decals. On top of that, I spent a week sharing my "darkest" secrets on the blog - it was freeing and nerve-wracking, but totally worth it! You can read about it here.
~ Ashley


This post is one I had a little trouble gaining the courage to write. It's about the struggles that I had and have with being a teenage mother. It's very personal and close to my heart. I hope you enjoy it.  
~ Katlyn

Lately we’ve been soaking up unseasonably warm weather here in northern Minnesota. We’ve gone for picnics in the nearby campground and I even started some lettuce seeds in our cold frame. But as much as I’ll enjoy a longer growing season this year, there’s something about this premature spring weather that’s tugging my heartstrings north
~ Ada


Greetings, Nfld@♥ readers! While Easter is not a very big holiday in my family, it is one that has a lot of significance for many people. And regardless of religious background, it's a wonderful opportunity to spend time with loved ones and celebrate with delicious food and drink. If you know me at all, you know that I never say no to that kind of opportunity! And since I also believe any occasion is worth giving a card, over the last week or so I've been busy crafting Easter cards for my etsy shop. I'm so happy to announce that they are finally for sale! And for a limited time I'm offering a 15% discount on any sales using the code SPRING2012. The discount will be applied to any purchases made between now and the Easter holidays. Thanks for stopping by!
~ Brynn

March has been a busy month – I’ve been working on several blog designs for lovely ladies, doing lots of crafting and I shared how I stay organized. The end of march brings my youngest daughters 3rd birthday and my 31st!!
~ Polly


Recently I created this DIY for making fabric covered knobs.  I used mine to hang some of my totes on my handmade art wall.
~ Tara
------------------------------------------------------
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)