Image Map

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Sponsor Call Out!


It's that time of the month again, It's hard to believe, but March is nearing the end and April will be here before we know it. April is going to be a really exciting time here at Newfoundlander at Heart, I will be getting a new blog design, I will have officially launched my new shop lines, and I'll be nearing the time when I actually get to meet Pip! And all of this on top of my regular crafting, baking, organizing and gardening!

Because of all of these changes and exciting events as well as the rate at which NaH is growing I've decided to change my sponsorship a little bit. Rates, sizes and benefits have all changed so please read closely! And because I know the end of April/beginning of May will be an extremely busy time I am offering an introductory buy one get one free. So if you purchase an ad space for April you automatically get May included! Visit my sponsorship page, or e-mail for more information!

I can't wait to hear from you!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)