Image Map

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easy Peasy Peanut Butter Cookies with Sew Tara

Hi there lovelies! Today I have a special treat for you from my friend Tara. This is the simplest recipe I've seen yet for cookies of any kind! I would certainly recommend you bake a batch, grab a cup of tea or cold glass of milk, and hop on over to visit her website, Sew Tara, to see what she's got going on! :)
--------------------------------------------------
We have changed the way we eat a lot lately. He of course has dropped loads of weight, I'm a bit farther behind but I did start later and have that whole girl disadvantage that seems to come with dieting along side a man! I was craving something 'bad' the other night and these cookies were it. They're super easy, gluten free and since you can substitute a banana for an egg (didja know that!?) they can be vegetarian too.

Preheat your oven to 350degF. Mix 1 cup of 100% peanut peanut butter with 3/4 cup sugar/sweetener and 1 egg. You could also pulverize real peanuts to make your own 'butter'. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Should make about 20 cookies, give or take depending on how big you want your cookies.
--------------------------------------------------
Pretty simple eh? Now go share your appreciation with Tara :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I had absolutely no idea making cookies could be so simple. I will have to make these sometime when I'm craving a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)