Image Map

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight September!

My name is Karen Blackburn and Hodgepodge Arty is my shop and blog!  I live in Chicago with my love (husband) and our sweet dog, Nora. When I'm not spending time with my dear little family, I'm sewing, knitting, and cooking...usually while watching movies on repeat.  The blogging and Etsy world are new to me, but I love the community of crafters and makers that I've found.  The inspiration is absolutely everywhere!  You can find more information my work and makings here.

Get 15% off at Karen's shop with the code THANKS!


Hi! I'm Arvee from Flutter Happy.I blog about my life, and all things I find pretty on the web. ♥ I love good design, fonts, and typography. I love playing scrabble, reading books, and tweaking blog designs. ♥ I would love for you to come over to my blog, and say hi! ♥

My name is Giulia and I blog over Another Diamond Day. I am Italian and have been living in the UK for 4 years. I am currently living in London with my boyfriend Nick. I write alot about our little adventures in this big city on my blog. I also like writing about traveling, art and music and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)