Image Map

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Weekends Away

This past weekend I drove to Ottawa to spend some time with friends. We celebrated one friend's birthday, and there was a small bridal shower on Sunday to celebrate my upcoming wedding. At the shower, along with lots of love and well wishes, I was presented with this card. It was made by a crafty friend of mine, and inside was a note that told me although my gift hadn't arrived yet they hoped it would 'aid' me in the 'kitchen' with 'mixing' (I will be sure to share when it arrives!). What a wonderful group of girls! There is something to be said for great friends - we have another weekend together coming up soon, and then I see them at the wedding. So many visits, so much love!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)