Image Map

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer of Sun!

This summer has been wonderful, we have had so much sun! I am not really a hot and sunny weather kind of person but I have had some chances to get out and enjoy it. And as I mentioned here, Reggie, Gunner and I (and Reggie's mom and Hannah) got to spend the weekend up at the cottage last weekend and it was beautiful!
 
 
 
 
 
 
There was a lot of swimming! Gunner spent a lot of time jumping off the dock, and chasing Hannah (Reggie's parents Golden Retriever) around the cottage and the water. I got a bit of a sunburn, but it's doing fine now, and I think overall we all had a lovely weekend! :)

How was your weekend? I know it was a few days ago, but take a moment and dream yourself back there ;)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)