Image Map

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekend Wedding Update

I had a busy week this week! I met with the florist, and the caterer, and made lots of decisions. Things are coming together, and I think I am feeling (a little more) ready.

So remember here, when I gave a hint that I ordered something from Marysza's Shop? Well I am sorry it took me so long to get to the order, but you know there are very strict rules about only one wedding post a week. BAH!
 
 
 
 
 
 
So this is my guestbook! I love it! I think it is very us, and I am excited for our guests to sign it. I understand that there are many pages, which will never get filled. But I think what I will do is make the extra pages into a mini scrapbook. Things are starting to get exciting. We have heard back from many people, and before we know it the time will have flown by and we will be married and back to life as we know it.

Only 5 weeks to go!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)