Image Map

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting Organized

As everyone gets ready to go back to school, I still feel the urge to go out and buy school supplies. With the upcoming wedding, and the potential for a new job this fall I decided to give in to my childhood desires... A couple weeks ago I was at Winners, and came across this planner:
 
I love the pretty picture on the front of a wooden bicycle! (I know! Scroll back up and take a gander:) Also it is a 16 month calendar, September 2011-December 2012 which is perfect, because I can use it right now, and it will be good for the next full year!
Another great thing is there is lots of room for writing. There is ample space for each day, plus after every week there is a full page spread for things to note, a to-do list, and a shopping list! I love it! So much space to make sure I don't forget a thing, and I will never feel like I am running out of space when I want to write instructions for a craft, a recipe, or a very long shopping list. It's a little heavy, but nothing my everyday bag can't handle.

How do you keep yourself organized?
xox

1 comment:

  1. I hope for the best, and expect the worst.
    ;- )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)