Image Map

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Where did May go?

It seems that just yesterday I was writing about it being the last of April, and all of the things I had to look forward to in May. It sure was a lovely month. But I have to say I am definitely looking forward to June, here are some of the things on the horizon:

1: Water Lilies, floating just a touch out of a human's reach.
 2: Cottage visits, and boat time.
 3: Picking strawberries!
 4: Fishing the Pigeon River, or at least watching Reggie do so.
5: Enjoying beautiful sunsets after a long day.
What are you looking forward to in June?

I am still looking for June sponsors if you are interested, here for more info. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to going to the beach of Lake Michigan a few more times before we move back home to Germany after 3 years in the US!
    Happy Thursday xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)