Image Map

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight June!

Here are a few of my lovely sponsors for the month of June. Please take a moment to spread some blog love!

 
Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I hail from the perpetually cold and foggy Newfoundland. I am a twenty-something lady with a penchant for crafting and creating! During the day you can spot me meandering through the halls of my university. And when I'm not writing papers, I'm happily writing blog posts! Please stop by and introduce yourself - I like to read as much as like to write! ♥

i am a creator.  i am a freelance designer, window display coordinator, photographers assistant, jewelry maker and shop owner.
i am a dreamer.  i have always had a wild imagination and try my hardest every day to make all my dreams come true.
i am passionate.  i recently quit my full time office job to pursue all i have ever wanted to do.

 Hi, I am Chrissy the writer of Whimsical Poppysmic the blog and the creator of Whimsical Poppysmic the shop! My family and I moved to the suburbs of Chicago almost 3 years ago from the south of Germany, and it's almost time to go back! Our big move will be in August, so in the midst of preparing the move with our family (the hubs, the kid, the pup, the kitty, me, myself and I and our complete houseold) we are trying to enjoy the last few weeks here in Chicago!
 
Receive 20% the Whimsical Poppysmic Shop with code: BIGMOVE20

I consider myself to be a little bit of everything: a writer, a knitter, a sewer, a feltmaker, a bread baker, a gardener, a traveller and a lover of slowing things down.  The Raw Edge is my attempt to put all my passions into one.  The things I make focus mainly on two things: playing outdoors and treading lightly on our planet. When I was 24 I can remember sitting in a tent in the mountains sewing little stuff sacks out of second hand nylon I scrounged from a local shop; I spent endless hours dreaming of one day having a table with a sewing machine...and now ta-da!  I'm living the dream!
 
Aren't they lovely? Go on, hop around and make some new friends!
And, you still have a few days to enter the June Giveaway :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)