Image Map

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fabric Fun

A while back I went a little crazy purchasing fabric. From fat quarters on sale to bags of fabric at the Sally Ann, I felt I needed to create a stash! So after all that rodent like collecting, I am beginning to feel the creative urge. One of the cute fat quarters I got was this one, looks like a basket full to the brim with freshly picked veggies!
 
I decided that because of the super cute print on this fabric I wanted to do something simple so the print can be easily seen. Place mats! And to make them even more versatile I put a simple blue and white striped fabric on the back. I haven't quite got them sewn yet, but when I do I will let you see!

What crafts are you working on these days?

2 comments:

  1. They look cute so far! Can't wait to see how they turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get the wanting of a stash. It's nice to have options :-)
    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)