Here's what I've been up to lately in the first 8 days:
- A little needle time, finishing up a gift for a friend.
- Putting together some of my cards to stock in a local store. (eeek!)
- Designing some new products for my craft shop. (will have an update soon)
- Sewing the last little bit of a (very late) Christmas gift!
- A little sewing, a project for the hubby's v-day present.
- Still working on that knitting project from #1.
- Developing some new product for Knotted Tree Photography.
- Today was busy with a childcare search for pip, lots of phone time. But I did have time to plan/write a couple blog posts :)
Have you done anything creative lately?
If you are wanting to know a little more about Project 300, click the button in the left sidebar! :)