Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

Project 300 Update: Days 1-8

So I thought I would randomly check in with you guys to let you know how I am making out with my project 300. So far things have been good, and although I am not completing a project a day, I am finding time to at least be creative (almost) each day. I took a couple photos to prove my creative productivity, and I other than that you will just have to take my word for it!

Here's what I've been up to lately in the first 8 days:
  1. A little needle time, finishing up a gift for a friend. 
  2. Putting together some of my cards to stock in a local store. (eeek!)
  3. Designing some new products for my craft shop. (will have an update soon)
  4. Sewing the last little bit of a (very late) Christmas gift!
  5. A little sewing, a project for the hubby's v-day present.
  6. Still working on that knitting project from #1.
  7. Developing some new product for Knotted Tree Photography.
  8. Today was busy with a childcare search for pip, lots of phone time. But I did have time to plan/write a couple blog posts :)
So far things are going well. I am still saying that I started on January 20th (as opposed to 1st), until I feel like I have made a really good dent in the 300 days, and then perhaps I'll try to get the 300 in before the end of the year. So far I'm excited about having a little creative time each day, even it if it is only a few minutes.

Have you done anything creative lately?
xox








If you are wanting to know a little more about Project 300, click the button in the left sidebar! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been super busy and creative lately! I can't wait to see your shop updates. Good luck with finding child care for Pip - I'm sure that's no easy task.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)