Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

52 Random Acts of Kindness: Week 1

52 weeks of kindness
Last year I tried to do something similar to this, but it seems that Amber has it all laid out and ready to go. I am excited to be a part of it, and I will even be co-hosting a week, coming up soon! If you have yet to lay out your New Year's Resolution then this might be a good place to start, and she even has 160 ideas to get you started! So you really have no excuse!

Now for my first week I'm keeping things simple with a couple of small acts! First of all, if anyone is looking for some free advertising, I am offering all of my sizes for free for the next month with the code FREE4FRIENDS. That's right, just visit the sponsor me page above, select whichever size you would like and get your ad for free! I am in the process of re-vamping my blogging system, and I feel this is a good time to help out some friends, old and new :) And feel free to pass the word on!

And my other act, is not blog related. Last week while driving down to Toronto with my little Pip to visit a few friends I did not get to see at Christmas time, I decided to be a courteous driver all the way there. I let multiple people merge in front of me, made sure to move over if there was someone coming up behind me, and just generally avoided being an aggressive driver. I think it made me happy, I'm not really sure the other drivers really noticed, but I knew so that's what mattered.

And those are my acts of kindness for Week 1! Are you interested in finding out more about 52 Weeks? Click the button at the top of the post to visit Amber's blog and learn all about it!

Until next time, spread happiness :)
xox

3 comments:

  1. :) So glad you linked up! And that's a good one! I know a lot of people that would be interested in free spots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a wonderful idea! if it's alright with you i'd like to link this blog with a post of my own later in the week? I to am working on a year of kindness, having babysat for my coworker this past friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)