Image Map

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Feelin' Crafty? Let's Swap!

Do you like to craft? Have you dabbled in many crafts? Do you have craft supplies coming out your wazoo? I know I sure do, and I was thinking the other day that I have enough craft supplies for at least three more stores, at least. But I know that wouldn't be in the best interest of my family, or my sanity. So I am proposing a craft swap.

Here's how it will work:
  • Have supplies you don't use? Want something new to add to your collection? Fill in this form.
  • All information must be submitted by Saturday February 16th.
  • With the information you give me, I will set you up with someone who has what you are looking for, and someone who wants what you are offering. You might not be sending to and receiving from the same person. You will know who you are sending to by Saturday February 23rd.
  • You must mail your supplies by Saturday March 2nd.

Think of it as Spring cleaning for your craft room/nook/corner. And while you take the time to sort out some of the things you no longer use I'm sure you could take a little time to organize - unless of course your craft area is perfectly organized all the time (very unlike me).

And there you have it, de-stash, organize, clean, however you want to put it, and maybe get some new supplies in the process. And please feel free to spread the word, the more the merrier!

Happy Saturday Loves
xox

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!! Plus who doesn't love a swap? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I might sign up for this later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea. I have my crafty stuff pretty under control at the moment, but it's a bit of a rarity for it to be looking this good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)