Image Map

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Little Happiness on a Blue Monday

I forgot today was Blue Monday, until I was watching the news this morning. Blue Monday is the third Monday of January, when we are halfway through winter and apparently most of us are a little depressed from the lack of sunshine and the recent Christmas Shopping credit card bill we just received. So I thought we'd start out the week with some warm colours and thoughts... A few fun things I found on etsy!

'A little Happiness on a Blue Monday' 



Rug, Crocheted, Felted, &quo...
$95.00

live in the sunshine swim in...
$14.00

You Are My Sunshine. Fine Ar...
$35.00

Stripes and Stripes Linen an...
$38.50

Everyday handy purse WARM CO...
$70.00

Inspirational Print - 8x10 -...
$16.00

70's Chevron Afghan Thro...
$20.00

Fine Art Print 8x10 - Sunbur...
$20.00

Rainbow heart and disc paper...
$12.50

All You Need is a Cupcake - ...
$15.00

Pastel Rainbow Necklace. Pin...
$52.00

Live Simply Quote Pillow Cov...
$35.00

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this! I've never heard of blue Monday, but I've certainly felt its effects. Thanks for the little dose of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)