Image Map

Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Storefront!

 
Am I ever excited! I just opened a new Storefront for Knotted Tree Photography at storenvy.com. What a great place, I love the layout and all the options! I'm excited can you tell? I still have lots of photos to list, but I figure I will add them slowly over the next couple weeks, and try to keep things as fresh and exciting as possible!

And, because I love all of you so much, and I know some of you have had an eye on a print or two, I'm offering a sweet deal in my new shop. So visit KTP @ Storenvy and choose something you would like, and use the code newstore at the checkout to get 25% off. And because I am such a nice girl, if there is a print of mine that you are dying for, and it is not yet listed in Storenvy, you can purchase a different print and let me know which one you would prefer. If that is confusing at all, feel free to e-mail me for clarification!

And finally, I was super excited to stumble on this giveaway from Crave Photography. I'm not sure with over 100 000 entries if I have much of a chance, but I would sure love that new lens!
Go to Giveaway
Anyways, it's getting late and I'm headed to bed. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
xox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)