Image Map

Monday, November 14, 2011

RevolutionizeHer

Today is a very exciting day! Today is the launch of a new website where a group of women will share the ups and downs of self-employment.And do you want to hear something exciting? I am a part of this group of women! No I am not totally self-employed but I am trying to wade my way into the world of self-employment to supplement what we already have in our little household. And I couldn't be more thrilled about this opportunity. Not only am I meeting great women who have already gone through many of the troubles I am just beginning to encounter, but now I have a community where I can share all my thoughts and feelings, and I will always know that I am not alone! I am very excited for this journey to begin, and I hope you will take a wander over to the RevolutionizeHer website to see what it is all about and who else is involved - just click the button below!

Photobucket
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)