Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot...

Like Christmas? A little early, I know. But look what I woke up to:
 
Snow sparkling in the sunshine! So lovely:) What a great way to start the day, and on that note, thank you everyone for your kind words yesterday - I truly appreciate it! It was nice to know that I'm not alone when I'm feeling down. And yesterday got better as it progressed and I managed to finish a project for my shop, and bake these delicious treats to go with the ribs:
 
I decided to show you the magazine photo cause it was dark and there were many buns missing when I took my photos. They were delicious. If anyone is interested I can share the recipe! And it made two sets of buns, so there is a second one in the freezer waiting for another tasty dish to pair with. Today was a much better start to the day, and I'm hoping Gunner and I can get outside and get some fresh air.

In fact I have a little post today over on the 7 Day Push Blog about just that, you should go check it out and get inspired to get outside!

Thanks again, it's wonderful to know I have such lovely readers!
xox

2 comments:

  1. Those pull apart dinner roles looks so good. It also does not help that I am hungry right now and drooling over dinner roles.

    The snow looks lovely but I don't know if I would enjoy living up North. I might have to move out there to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those do look delicious! :] And I love snow. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)