Image Map

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Favourite: Carol

This was a difficult choice for me, I love Christmas Carols! And choosing just one was a bit of a challenge. But there is one that I could listen to on repeat, in fact I have a cd that I made with about 17 different versions of "O Holy Night" (*blush). The one below is by Nat King Cole, who has such a rich voice it is perfect for traditional sounding Christmas Carols!

Enjoy :)




Isn't it great? It's a little funny to choose this one as a favourite Christmas Carol, because there are many others that talk about more Christmasy things, but I just like to listen to this one, it's calming :)

What's your favourite Christmas Carol?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)