Image Map

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In the Garden: Look what I found!

 
 
When I was cleaning out the garden recently I found that a whole bunch of tomatoes had grown, even though it has been quite cold recently. So far they have been ripening inside. I think I am going to make something with them... tomato sauce or salsa and can it for the winter. Yes that's right, now that it is November we all have to get ready for winter! Eeek. I was in Canadian Tire yesterday, and it was packed with Christmas trees and decorations. Seems funny to think about Christmas when I am still pulling vegetables from the garden.

I hope everyone's Hallowe'en was swell! We had some cute trick-or-treaters here :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. I hope your Halloween was swell! We had some cute trick-or-treaters too but we ran out of candy much too fast! Haha. And those tomatoes look delicious! I can't wait to have a garden someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)