Image Map

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mmmm Banana Baked Goods

So everyone seems to have a banana bread or muffin recipe out there, and I just thought I would add to the fun! If you remember way back in June when I had a wedding shower (here) and the guests were asked to bring me a recipe. One of them was this delicious banana muffin recipe from a friend of the family.

Banana Muffins:

¾ cup  white sugar
⅓ cup  canola oil
3          bananas (mashed)
1          egg
1½ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp   salt
1 tsp    baking soda
1 tsp    baking powder
1 cup   walnuts/chocolate chips
 
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Mix sugar, oil, egg and bananas in a large bowl, set aside. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder in a medium sized bowl, add slowly to wet ingredients. Lastly add nuts/chocolate chips until mixed through. Pour batter into greased muffin tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes until toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Turn out onto wire rack and allow to cool. Or enjoy while warm!
 
Happy Baking!
xox

2 comments:

  1. The look nice and I bet they're delicious too! :)
    Thanks for sharing! Have yo got a favourite recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Even that batter looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)