Image Map

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Creative Energy

I thought after I was done my summer contract, after the wedding was over, after I recovered from a crazy busy summer, I would have so much energy for crafting. And so far it hasn't actually happened. It's not that I'm lacking in ideas, I have so many ideas in fact sometimes I think that might be the problem - I just don't know where to start. I think I need to make a plan, and stick with it. I just need to start. Start. So tomorrow morning I'm going to start. I'm sorry to dump all this on you, I just felt I needed to share, that I needed to say it out loud. I hope you understand.

Thanks for listening! Please know that I appreciate it!
xox

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you create! Have fun crafting! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good start :)
    A friend of mine participated to the 30 days of creativity contest and she had great fun. You can check the website if you want. It may be inspiring :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!
    http://30daysofcreativity.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)